Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Almost Christmas time around the world and while I am not so big on celebrations, this year will have a house guest,  Albert Zhu,  a skater from Shanghai who will come down for five days and visit his classmates here.   My helper Dennis will fly back to Philippines for a week so I'll be left tending to my little pup, Kita pictured above.  She has a walk each morning at 615am and another one at 415pm and she gently reminds me each time to get ready to go out. 

I will fly to the USA on January 11th to spend 10 days in Laguna Hills with the Novales family and finally get to meet that beautiful little girl,  Abigail Yang,  the daughter of Mark and Charlene.  While in California,  will drive up to Lake Arrowhead to visit US Junior Men's champion and my god nephew,  Nathan Chen.  Also plan to drive to Malibu to visit Greg Louganis,  a good friend and four time Olympic gold medalist for diving (and author and actor).  Greg recently signed with ABC to be a judge for Celebrity Splash,  a reality show like Dancing with the Stars but involving diving. That should be a real laugh to watch.

I am working hard on a big new project in Tianjin, China at the new Tianjin Kerry Center.  This is a large mall with 5 star Shangrila Hotel,  and 3 very tall residential towers located right next to the banks of a beautiful river in the downtown area of the city.





No comments:

Post a Comment