Thursday, December 6, 2012

Its almost time for Christmas 2012 and here in Hong Kong,  weather is still quite nice for this time of the year.  I've just returned from Tianjin, China where it was below zero most of the time, so I was anxious to get out of there quickly.  I love cold weather if I am going skiing but for business I hate it.  Will spend Christmas here in Hong Kong as my helper at home will return to the Philippines for Christmas, so its just me and my little pup Kita who freaks out everytime I am out of her sight.  Have to admit I am not so happy when shes not around as well so my trips outside of Hong Kong are always haunted by my missing the dog.

Will travel to USA on January 11th for 10 days holiday.  Again on Korean Air's huge A380 jet and in business which means a nice flat bed all the way on the upper deck.  Truth is I hate flying. I hate all the waiting, the security, the waiting,  the long flight,  the customs and immigration lines at LAX.  All of it is so exhausting that by the time I get to where I am going I am a true mess.

Anyway,  will get to see everyone in Laguna Hills and relax with another Dog,  a chirpy bird and Charlene's new baby girl.   Also get to drive my white BMW which I only drive once a year for a few days.    Back to HK on Jan 21st arriving on 23rd because of time changes and then a few days off before going back to work.

I am CEO of Ice Rink Concepts, Ltd.,  a division of The Development Studio,  a company whose chairman is well known all over Hong Kong, Mr. Keith G. Kerr,  the former Chairman of Swire Properties (Pacific Place, Cityplaza, Festival Walk,  Citygate,  The Village in Beijing). 

We're involved in projects primarily in China but talking to other developers about projects in the Philippines,  middle east and southeast Asia.


No comments:

Post a Comment