Monday, July 16, 2012

This will be a very interesting week for me and it has nothing to do with skating or ice rinks,  well not entirely but almost.   Probably the  most famous diving champion of all time,  Greg Louganis, will visit Hong Kong for four days and we've been in touch continuously for the past two weeks.  I will be showing him our fabulous city for two full days and then while he's doing his appearances for 2 days, will meet him for lunch or dinner.  On the 26th he flies off to London to join the US Team as their mentor for the Olympic Games.   Greg is one of those unique celebrities who is so grounded and down to earth its hard to imagine hanging out with him.   I look forward to this,  hoping we have lots of fun and maybe even get to visit him at his Malibu home when I go back to the US in December for my annual Xmas holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment