Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer has arrived in Hong Kong and its already hot and humid and lots of rain and thunderstorms on the way.  I am busy working on a huge project in northern China and possible one or two down in Philippines as well.  Other projects in China coming soon as well I think.   Visitor from my rink in Hangzhou arriving today and that will be great. Love to see all my staff from there.  We all had so much fun together although the rink isn't doing too well since I left.  I think the mall management is confused on how to promote and manage the rink so they put one unqualified person after another in there and they only made things worse.  Sad really because staff morale is at an all time low and they all remember what it was like when Alex and I were there.  Oh well,  not my problem but I feel sad for the old staff still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment