Sunday, November 13, 2011

LOTS OF CHINA VISITORS

My current visitor is Jeff Chen who was the guy who shuttled me back and forth to the big Metro store in Hangzhou once a month so I could stock up on all the imported foods I needed to stay alive.  Jeff's here for 4 days of shopping mostly for iPhones I think.  Hope he doesn't get caught at the border with all those things.   All is well in Hong Kong and I am busy as ever with my projects.  Hope to travel soon down to Manila and to Dalian China.   Bought my ticket on Korean Airlines A380 in business class to go to Los Angeles on January 19th.  Will have 10 hrs layover in Seoul so Peter Walshaw,  the GM of the Grand Hyatt will send a car to pick me up and drive me over to the hotel for breakfast.  While there plan to inspect his outdoor ice rink operation and give him a report. Seoul is very cold this time of year so have to take some warm coat and scarves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment